My home in Budapest

Thanks to Krisztina, Diana and Scraby I’m now living in a little apartment till the end of the month in Budapest. Krisztina for asking around, Diana for offering her place to me to rent and Scraby (Diana’s boyfriend) for being happy with the opportunity for a “trial run” living with Diana. I’m not sure how excited he was with Diana’s two cats being part of the package but it’s day 5 and everyone is still alive so I guess it’s a good thing!

We went to Scraby’s on Friday night for a few beers, laughs and a couple of games of Texas hold ’em poker before “we go to a party” which in Hungary basically means hitting the town for a night out. Unfortunately the only photos of the night were Scraby rapping a few tunes before we left for Cha Cha Cha, a club on Margit-sziget island in the middle of the Duna (the river separating Buda from Pest).

6 Responses to My home in Budapest

1. lauren May 12, 2009 at 9:00 pm #

Hi Matt, Lucerne Switzerland sounds perfect, glad you are following your heart. lots of love for your continuing journey in alignment with your greater self. I want to hear about Lucerne when you get there. love lauren

2. Damon May 12, 2009 at 10:59 pm #

Is that guy singing karaoke? At first I thought he was playing a traditional Hungo flute, or maybe its a local bong. Tell what you sang Matt.

3. Heidi Jermyn May 14, 2009 at 6:17 am #

Score on the apartment matt – looks gorgeous!

4. Yvonne May 15, 2009 at 9:13 am #

Hi Matt,

I’m intrigued by what you have embarked on. How exciting!
    I got really hooked on Bikram but it just got so expensive as I was going quite a lot.
    I am moving to Wellington NZ for 16 months and really want to get back into the hot room!!!

I will be watching the progress on your inspiring journey šŸ™‚

5. Matt May 15, 2009 at 10:13 pm #

Hi Yvonne, thank you! After you get settled, check out the Bikram studio in Wellington and let me know what it’s like! http://www.bikramyoga.co.nz/

6. Yvonne May 17, 2009 at 9:56 pm #

I will Matt and thanks for the email too!